You can search by physician name, specialty, or location. To refine your search,
enter or select all that apply:
Search returned 4 results.
|Oyula, Ignatius, M.D.|| Holyoke Medical Center|
Ignatius Oyula, M.D.
Holyoke Medical Center
575 Beech St/Hospitalist Services, Holyoke, MA 01040
(P) (413) 534-2669
|O'Shea, Michael, M.D.|| Western NE Renal Transplant Associates|
Michael O'Shea, M.D.
300 Birne Avenue, Suite 300,
Springfield, MA 01104
(P) (413) 750-3440
|O’Brien, Mary, C.N.M.|| Midwifery Care of Holyoke|
Mary O'Brien, C.N.M.
Midwifery Care of Holyoke
230 Maple Street, Suite 200,
Holyoke, MA 01040
(P) 413-535-4700; (F) 413-535-4704
- Satellite Office: Midwifery Care of Holyoke
Thornes Market Place
Northampton, MA 01060
- Board Certified: Nurse-Midwifery
- Education: Masters of Science in Nursing, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, Philadelphia, PA
- Membership: American College of Nurse Midwives
|O’Neill, John, M.D.|| |
John O'Neill, M.D.
Specialty: Otolaryngology, Allergy
75 Springfield Road, Suite 6
Westfield, MA 01085
(P) 413-536-2978, (F) 413-536-7195
- Board Certified: > National Board of Medical Examiners; American Board of Otolaryngology
- Education: Georgetown University; St. Peter's College; St. Louis University School of Medicine
- Residency: General Surgery, Highland General Hospital, Oakland, CA; Otorhinolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery, University of CT Health Center
- Internship: University of CT Health Center
- Memberships: American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-Fellow; American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery-Fellow; American College of Surgeons-Fellow; Greater Miami Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery-Past President; American Medical Association; American Academy Otolaryngic Allergy-Fellow; American Rhinologic Society
- Leadership: Instructor in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery, University of CT Health Center; Assistant Professor Otolaryngology, Abraham Lincoln School of Medicine, University of Illinois; Attending Physician, Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary; Attending Physician, Westside Veterans Administration Hospital; Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Miami School of Medicine