Holyoke Medical Center is proud of our affiliation with the following two organizations, each of which offers unique services to the community.
Visiting Nurses at Holyoke Medical Center
Holyoke Visiting Nurse Association, Inc. provides comprehensive home health services to patients of all ages. The HVNA team — nurses; physical, occupational, and speech therapists; social workers; and home health aides have a reputation for quality care. Through assessment, teaching, and coordination with your physician, HVNA can provide positive outcomes for a wide range of situations and diagnoses. Get more information. Services include:
- Specialty Nursing
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapies
- Medical Social Worker
- Home Health Aide
- Hospice Life Care
- IV Team
River Valley Counseling Center
River Valley Counseling Center provides psychiatric, social, and medical services to all people in the greater Holyoke/Chicopee area. Special emphasis is placed on servicing disadvantaged and under-served groups. Learn more »
- Adult, Child & Adolescent Bilingual Outpatient Services
- Psychiatric Day Treatment and Partial Hospitalization Services (DT/PHS)
- Teen Clinics/School-Based Health Centers
- The Home Supports Program
- Project S.T.A.R. (Support for Teens at Risk)
- Chicopee School-Based Services
- Community and Schools Program
- HIV/AIDS Project
- Employee Assistance Services
Western Mass Physician Associates
Western Mass Physician Associates (WMPA) is a physician group practice affiliated with Valley Health Systems, Inc., the parent company of Holyoke Medical Center. WMPA provides a broad range of physician services in offices conveniently located throughout Western Massachusetts. Services include adult medicine, OB/GYN and pediatrics.
For more information about WMPA, call (413) 533-3470 or visit www.wmpa-inc.org.