Speech & Hearing
The Speech and Hearing Center at Holyoke Medical Center provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for disorders of speech, hearing and language, as well as counseling in these areas.
The Center provides these services at Holyoke Medical Center, preschools, public schools, private schools, and agencies. Additionally, the staff provide in-service training and consultation for teachers, parents, and paraprofessionals.
Speech and Language Services:
- Speech/Language evaluations and therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Delayed Language
- Dysphagia-Feeding/Swallowing difficulties
- Language Learning Disabilities
- Voice Problems
- Auditory Processing Difficulties
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Aphasia Therapy
- Stroke Support Group
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Audiology Services
- Hearing Testing
- Hearing Aid Evaluation
- Hearing Aid Sales/Service
- Auditory Processing Evaluations
- Custom Ear Plugs for noise, music, swimming
For further information, or to schedule an appointment at the Speech and Hearing Center, please call (413) 534-2508.