Updated Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Limited visitation is now permitted at Holyoke Medical Center for symptom-free visitors:
- Visiting hours are 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Only one (1) visitor will be allowed per patient, per day.
- Visits will be limited to 30 minutes.
- Visitors will not be allowed to visit patients who have a positive COVID-19 test and are infectious.
To help protect the safety of everyone, all visitors will be:
- Screened at the point of entry by designated screeners for possible signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Required to perform hand hygiene at the front door.
- Required to wear a face mask in the facility at all times.
A visitor with the following symptoms will not be permitted in the facility:
- Fever ≥ 100º F
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- A new onset of loss of taste or smell
This policy is not applicable for the visitors of Soldiers Home residents, which have alternate guidelines by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
In specific circumstances, exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.