OB/GYN & Midwifery
At Holyoke Medical Center OB/GYN & Midwifery, our team of doctors and certified nurse midwives are experts in the full scope of obstetrical, gynecologic, and midwifery care. They work together, and with you, to provide the best medical advice and treatments.
Your health concerns, whether it is an annual visit, pregnancy or gynecological condition, are addressed with the utmost respect and compassion.
- Obstetrical care including prenatal and postpartum care, midwifery care, and miscarriage
- Routine gynecologic and annual exams/screenings
- Breast health
- Sexual health
- Painful intercourse
- Postpartum depression
- Teenage gynecology
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Painful periods
- Menopausal medicine
- Hormonal therapy
- Contraception (permanent, non-permanent, and emergency)
- Family planning
- Diagnosis and treatment of:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Ovarian cysts
- Vulvar diseases
- And more
- HIV testing, counseling and support
- Surgical gynecology including traditional abdominal, laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures
To make an appointment, please call (413) 534-2826.