Occupational Therapy provides personalized treatment for people with hand, wrist, and elbow injuries, post surgical rehabilitation, arthritis, neurological problems, chronic disease, and lymphedema. Our Occupational Therapists can help you to function at your best, at home, at work, and for all of the other activities that are important to you.
Occupational Therapy Services:
- Certified Hand Therapist on staff
- Hand, Wrist, Elbow, Injuries and Post Surgical Care
- Upper Extremity Splinting
- Return to work skills
- Arthritis, Pain and Chronic Arm and Hand Pain
- RSD, CRPS, Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Neurological injuries and disease
- Activities of Daily Living and Functional Activities
- Lymphedema specialist
For further information, or to schedule an appointment with CORE at Holyoke Medical Center, please call (413) 534-2555.