When surgery becomes necessary, it’s good to know that your community hospital offers a wide range of services, close to home. Holyoke Medical Center General and Specialty Surgeons office is conveniently located in the Medical Office Building at 11 Hospital Drive, in the heart of the Medical Center campus. This location enables smooth communication between medical teams and convenient access to the highest level of care throughout all phases of your treatment.
Most cases can be scheduled within one week of referral, while urgent cases are typically seen within 48 hours.
Holyoke Medical Center General and Specialty Surgeons services include:
- Treatment of non-cancerous and cancerous diseases of the stomach, small bowel and large bowel
- Treatment of colorectal conditions
- Breast treatment for non-cancerous and cancerous disease
- Hernia repairs, including open and laparoscopic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery, including gallbladder, appendix, and spleen
- Skin and underlying tissue treatment for non-cancerous and cancerous disorders
- Trauma and burn care for minor injuries, burns and wounds
Anesthesia Services at Holyoke Medical Center
The surgical team works closely with our anesthesiologists. Prior to surgery, any patient expecting to undergo anesthesia should have an understanding of what’s involved in the process. This brief summary is aimed at helping you learn more about anesthesia.
Read more >