The Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is a physician referred exercise program for patients with heart disease. The program is facilitated and monitored by the cardiac rehabilitation coordinator, registered nurse and an exercise physiologist.
The program consists of:
- Exercise Therapy Program – up to 36 exercise sessions after a cardiac event with educational components of diet, stress reduction, smoking cessation, etc.– requires a physician referral and is covered by most insurance providers
Holyoke Medical Center – M, W, F: 7 – 12 p.m., 1 – 3 p.m.
Our program addresses a variety of cardiac diagnoses, including:
- Heart Attack
- Atrial/Mitral Valve Replacement or Repair
- Stable Angina
- Coronary Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Angioplasty with Stent(s)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF with EF ≤ 35%)
For further information, or to schedule an appointment with CORE at Holyoke Medical Center, please call (413) 534-2555.