Nurses: Join Our Team!
Are you a nurse looking for a new job where you will be valued and appreciated? If so, Holyoke Medical Center is the place for you!
Why Work for Us?
- $7,000 annual tuition reimbursement program
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- A minimum of 7 weeks of benefit time upon hire
- Competitive health benefits with low employee contribution levels
- Commitment to lowest nurse-to-patient ratios in the area
- Highest ancillary support ratios for nurses
- Nurse residency, preceptor, & mentorship programs to support nurses
- Community hospital providing a more personal experience with patients & colleagues
- Robust clinical ladder program
- Visible & supportive leadership team
- Flexible schedules available
- Free on-campus parking
- New employee fitness center & relaxation rooms (with massage chairs and zero gravity chairs)
- Great, family-centered community
If you are passionate about nursing and caring for patients, talk with us and learn how Holyoke Medical Center is different.
Don’t see the position or shift you are looking for? Have additional questions related to nursing positions? Please call the Valley Health Systems, Inc. Human Resources Department at (413) 534-2547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.