Recognizing our Donors
A trusted institution that’s been helping the community for over 125 years, the story of Holyoke Medical Center (HMC) is one of determination, perseverance and true dedication. The hospital is well known for its quick response to the needs of the community and our services require resources and talent. Holyoke Medical Center has always remained dedicated to progress which translates to the immense impact your generosity has made.
Through your generous partnership and continued investment in our future, we exist to serve you, your loved ones, and the Pioneer Valley by providing the best possible care with compassion and love for what we do. Thank you for choosing Holyoke Medical Center.
- Renovations of Inpatient Behavioral Health, made in memory of Ingrid “Kim” Morse: Holyoke Medical Center’s inpatient behavioral health unit receives renovations as a way for a family to give back.
- Alice N. Smith: life-long volunteer & supporter of Holyoke Medical Center, leaves generous gift upon her death.
- Holyoke Hospital Auxiliary Association: After over 100 years of raising funds for Holyoke Medical Center, the Auxiliary Association dissolved, but not before donating $254,000.
- Barbara Bernard: Long time Holyoke resident Barbara C. Bernard is amongst the first to contribute towards the Holyoke Medical Center capital campaign, titled Care. Community. Commitment., for the Emergency Department and Medical Office Building.
- Lids for Love Donation: The Holyoke Medical Center Oncology Department received a donation of over 150 hats from 14-year-old Holyoke resident Cameron Boucher in memory of a Holyoke Firefighter.
Holyoke Medical Center 2017/2018 Donor Report
Holyoke Medical Center 2016 Donor Report
Holyoke Medical Center 2015 Donor Report